In general, work safety boots can sometimes have several features in one place, in which they can be used for several common jobs. In order to prepare the best type of safety shoes, it is better to read the points mentioned in this text and then, with the help of the sales experts of these shoes, make your final choice.
What Are the Characteristics of Work Safety Boots?
Work Shoes Characteristics: A standard work shoe approved by an international standard must be able to protect your toes against a 20 kg piece of steel that falls directly on your foot from a height of 1 meter and absorbs 200 joules of kinetic energy Have.
- Work safety shoes should be comfortable and hygienic: Since safety shoes are worn during physical activity for a long time, you must keep in mind that your shoes, in addition to being safe, must be comfortable and clean. Features of a comfortable work shoe include being flexible, covering the surface of the shoe, protecting your feet from high or low temperatures, and water when the shoe is on.
- Have a long life: Standard work safety shoes are usually made of cow leather or buffalo leather and therefore have high durability. In addition, leather safety shoes wear out later. You should always choose shoes that have a long life.
- Having proper safety and security in accordance with international standards: a standard work shoe approved by an international standard must be able to protect your toes against a 20 kg piece of steel that falls directly on your foot from a height of 1 meter and absorbs 200 joules of kinetic energy. Have.
10 Types of Work Safety Boots for Full Protection
In the following sections, we briefly refer to the work boots types suitable for industrial and workshop spaces.
- Engineering safety shoes: These shoes are a type of safety shoes that are suitable for work in buildings and architecture. These shoes are designed in such a way that they are resistant to falling heavy objects and slippery and impact and they are used in construction materials factories, construction projects, stone cutting, and firefighting.
- Anti-electric safety shoes: These types of shoes are suitable for places where people deal with electricity. These shoes are designed in such a way that they prevent the transfer of electric charges or electric current from the surfaces to the feet and thus protect them from the risk of electric shock. They are used in elevators, electrical and fire departments, and so on.
- Anti-slip safety shoes: In designing these shoes, much attention is paid to the soles of the shoes. Most of them are made of rubber with geometric dentin designs. They are used in environments where there is a possibility of spillage of oil or petroleum products, in which case there is a possibility of slippery surfaces and slipping of personnel. Refineries, oil change units, and lubrication plants are some of the workplaces that use non-slip safety shoes.
- Safety shoes resistant to alkaline and acidic substances and chemicals: These shoes, as their name implies, protect the feet when pouring material on the shoes and prevent them from being damaged.
- Safety shoes for working with heavy equipment: This type of shoes is used in workshops that deal with heavy equipment and their anti-electric and fire-resistant type is used in fire departments.
- Anti-electric safety boots: The use of anti-electric safety boots is the same as anti-electric safety shoes and they are used in very sensitive areas and also protect the legs.
Distribution of Best Work Safety Boots at a Low Price
Finally, according to the explanations given, select the shoes you want based on your needs and job, and you, dear ones, can choose and buy the best shoes in the country according to their reasonable prices from the safety shoes showcase of our store. The work boots manufacturers has made it possible for people to use Iranian quality shoes and also to buy these products at a reasonable price.